At ABAKadabra, we understand that your data is a critical asset of your organization. As such, we do our best to ensure the availabilty, integrity, and confidentiality of your information.
Your organization's data belongs to your organization, so you should be able to access the data whenever and wherever you need it. Since the ABAKadabra service runs in the cloud, with ABAKadabra you can:
- Access your data using any device with a modern browser.
- Access your data even if your device is lost or stolen.
- Access your data even if someone abruptly leaves your organization (e.g. firing an employee).
As your organization grows, it can sometimes be difficult to coordinate data throughout your organization. Since the ABAKadabra service runs in the cloud, ABAKadabra acts as a single source of truth for all of your data without the complexity of merging data from multiple, distributed, disparate devices and sources.
Unauthorized entities should not be able to read your data. We protect your data from unauthorized snooping eyes with security controls including the following:
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Cloud services run on HIPAA-approved infrastructure.
- Access to services and data require authentication and authorization.
- Ability to immediately remove access for people leaving your organization (e.g. firing an employee).
Reporting security issues
Even though we do our best to protect your information, sometimes mistakes happen. If you notice any security vulnerabilities, bugs, or other issues with the ABAKadabra service, please immediately notify firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can promptly mitigate the issues.