4. Configure SBT program for student | Skill-based treatment tutorial
Although we have already run a skill-based treatment session with the student, SBT is more effective when customized for the specific needs of the student. In this section, we will customize a SBT program specifically for Mikey Turtle.
- Navigate to the SBT CONFIG view for Mikey Turtle. (Students > Mikey Turtle > SBT > CONFIG)
- Press the Edit SBT button at the top right to start editing the SBT program for Mikey Turtle.
- Set Description to "A specific SBT program for Mikey Turtle" and press the NEXT button to continue.
- Press the ADD NEW CAB BRANCH button to open the Add new CAB branch form.
- In the Add new CAB branch form, set CAB branch name to "A - Preacademics" and then press the ADD CAB BRANCH button to add the CAB branch.
- Repeat steps 4-5 with a CAB branch named "B - Hygene". Then, press the UPDATE SBT button to update all of the changes to Mikey Turtle's SBT program. This will automatically navigate you back to the SBT CONFIG view for Mikey Turtle where you can see the new changes to the SBT program.