1. Create a new student | Skill-based treatment tutorial
Before setting up a skill-based treatment program for a student, let's first create a new student. (Note: based on ABAKadabra pricing, creating a new student may result in additional costs to your organization. However, if you delete the student after the completing the tutorial, the additional costs should be minimal.)
- Log in to ABAKadabra using your email address and password (your organization admin should be able to help with this step).
- Navigate to the Students list. This is the default view after logging in.
- Click the Add student button in the top-right of the Students list view. This should open up a Create a new student form.
- Set Student first name to "Mikey" and Student last name to "Turtle". Then click the CREATE STUDENT button at the bottom-right of the form to create the student Mikey Turtle. If the student is successfully created, you will be automatically navigated to the Student detail view for Mikey Turtle.